Buying your home doesn't have to be difficult.
BAF offers flexible terms and options to suit every need. Whether you are purchasing an existing property or plan to build your dream home a BAF mortgage offers exceptional benefits including:
- As little as 5 % downpayment with Mortgage Indemnity Insurance
- 48 hour approval
- Up to 30 years to pay
- Financing for construction and existing properties
- Reduced Commitment fees
Mortgage Loan Requirements
Below is a list of items you will need for your mortgage application. Being prepared makes life easier for you and your mortgage specialist.
- Employment/ Income Verification:
- Date of employment
- Annual salary
- Length of service
- Prospect of continued employment
- If present employment is less than two (2) years, a letter is required from previous employer.
- If self-employed, last year's audited Financial Statements. If unaudited, bank statements for the same period.
- Bank references for deposit and loan accounts (printouts from banks showing payoff amounts, account numbers, name of bank and location).
- Copy of Sales Agreement.
- Evidence of deposit paid (original receipt, cancelled check or confirmation from Real Estate Company or Lawyer holding deposit).
- Photograph/Identification - Passport, Voter's card and National Insurance Card.
- Appraisal Report
- Copy of latest Real Property Tax Bill or receipt of payment.
- Construction Loans
- Copy of at least three (3) estimates for construction.
- Contractors Builders Risk Insurance
- Applicants and co-applicants are not restricted to husband and wife but may also include siblings and parent/child relationships.
- Ask about our Home Ownership Savings Plan and start saving now towards owning your OWN home.
We are always waiting to serve you.